About the Center
Educational Affiliate Form
Industrial Affiliate Form
Join Our Mailing List
Welding in the News
Welcome to Weld-ed.org
Weld-Ed Industrial Affiliates
SECTION I: Industrial AFFILIATE ELIGIBILITY & ENROLLMENT
By completing and submitting this Affiliate Enrollment Form, the business is confirming their membership eligibility by agreeing to the following terms of affiliation:
1. Enrollment is open to companies manufacture welding equipment and supplies or uses welding processes in the manufacture of their products. Membership fee is waived for the first year.
2. Industrial Affiliates are requested to provide a brief, summary on the scope of their business to Weld-Ed.
SECTION 2: CONTACT INFORMATION
Please Select ...
Please describe the potential benefits you could or do provide to Weld-Ed educational affiliates. Please include any product discounts, curricula or any other area you might provide support
SECTION 3: WELD-ED AFFILIATE BENEFITS
Affiliate companies will have access to Weld-Ed affiliate benefits. Affiliate benefits will be fully-defined and updated by Weld-Ed and its affiliates during upcoming Weld-Ed industrial affiliate meetings. Potential benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Opportunities to network with materials joining/welding technologies faculty and administrators of ten Regional Centers currently offering materials joining/welding technologies education.
2. Access to the Weld – Ed educational affiliate network organizations and to be a part of their Local Advisory Board.
3. Opportunities to direct education for the next generation of Welding Professionals.
4. Opportunities to provide Industry created curriculum and products to educational organizations country wide.
5. News updates on emerging trends in materials joining/welding technologies applications and educational innovations.
6. Information on grant opportunities such as NSF/ATE, DOL grants.
7. Opportunities for Weld-Ed industrial affiliates to attend and present at conferences or workshops.
8. Recognition as Weld-Ed Industrial affiliate on the Weld-Ed website and materials. A webpage describing your company and a link to your website will be included on the Weld-Ed website.
SECTION 4: AGREEMENT
By signing or typing your name below, you are affirming that you: 1) meet all affiliation and eligibility requirements and agree to the terms of affiliation as outlined in Section 1: Affiliate Eligibility & Enrollment; and, 2) have provided affiliate contact information as requested in Section 2: Affiliate Contact Information.
Questions? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-366-4930
© 2015 Weld-ed.org |